Would you like information on booking David McSwain for a speaking opportunity at your next event or conference? Are you looking for a guest for your podcast or a resource on community banking for your industry magazine or blog?
David has more than thirty years of experience inside and outside the community banking circle and his goal is to help community banks survive and thrive including educating them on how not to fail.
Areas of expertise for discussion:
– succession planning
– future of community banking
– Global Cash Flow
– Risk vs. Reward on Loan Reviews
– how to survive and thrive with the changing technology landscape and on demand economy
– horror stories from the frontline of community banking (and they’re true)
– The benefits of outsourcing certain technical expertise
Contact us today to start a conversation.[contact-form]